This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must have really wanted the cheese bread

Italian Herbs and Cheese is ALWAYS the first kind of bread we run out of because everybody, their extended family, and ancestors wants it. So naturally I have to tell people that when we don't have Italian Herbs and Cheese 6 times in a row. But last week we got a rather interesting happening....

Me: I'm sorry we're out of Italian Herbs and cheese.
    Customer: WHAT?! You don't have the cheese bread? DAMMIT! when will you get some more?
    Me: Uh....*looks over at the oven and sees no Herbs and cheese bread* About an hour.
    Customer 2: that's okay we'll wait.

At least 8 customers stepped OUT OF LINE and stood there for an HOUR to get their Herbs and cheese bread.

Kangaroo Squee!

lol, guess sometimes you gotta curb your cravings.

ive driven 20 minutes to the closest bread shop for my bread cravings mmm.

Comment

Is it really that good to justify standing/sitting around and waiting for it?
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
        Yes. Yes it is. Especally with the roasted chicken breast,pepperjack cheese, mayo, chipote sauce, lettece, olives, onions, green peppers, cucumbers, salt pepper, oil and vinger and roast the the bastard.
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
          It's good, and I like it a lot, but I wouldn't wait an hour for it.
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I remember we were cleaning the coffee coolatta machine, which takes about 30 minutes to do. We have to clean the inside and then put the new coolatta mix in and then after we do that, it takes about 30 mins to make it ready to give to people. A lady wanted a coffee coolatta and we told her we're cleaning it. She said, "Ok I'll wait." She waited the entire time to get a coolatta. She must have really wanted it.

Comment

Eh, there have been times I'd do something like that. If I'm not in a hurry, and I wanted it, I'd wait.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I went to Subway today. For the first time in forever, I got the herbs and cheese bread.

It was OK.
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I like the Italian herb and cheese bread quite a bit. However, the Italian non-herb and cheese bread is also quite good, as is the plain old white bread.
                  Enjoy my latest stupid quest for immortality. http://1001plus.blogspot.com/

Comment

I would wait an hour for them to finally have all the ingredients of the pizziola chicken, but it seems they don't care about it anymore.
                    I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Were they waiting as in hanging out, chatting, reading a book or otherwise keeping busy, or were they waiting as in standing there doing absolutely nothing with drool crust forming in the corners of their mouths, staring expectantly at you? Because if it's the latter... well damn but that must be some good bread
                      !
                      "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Oh I can believe it. They do the same thing at my store

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                          Yes. Yes it is. Especally with the roasted chicken breast,pepperjack cheese, mayo, chipote sauce, lettece, olives, onions, green peppers, cucumbers, salt pepper, oil and vinger and roast the the bastard.
                          I know what I'm getting next time I go there.

Just minus the olives, substitute the green peppers for banana peppers and add a bit of jordanaire.
                          "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                            Im hungry now...

Comment

Working...
                            X