Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's a Different Moon for Every Place!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a Different Moon for Every Place!

A day and a half ago, there was a full moon, and the grocery store was naturally crazy. One of my customers noted this, and I say, 'Yes, my friend also works at a grocery store and I'll bet it's crazy there too. It's always crazy on a full moon.'

'What HEB does she work at?'

'Oh, it's a different chain. She lives in Canada.'

'...how do you know it'll be a full moon in Canada?'

'.....'

Winners don't use drugs.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?p=7499
    Now appearing in comic form!

My mum and I take a "Mother-Daughter" trip every couple of years - usually a cruise and we try to pick up a fridge magnet and a Christmas ornament from every port.

Anyway, we made friends with another mother-daughter pair from Ohio and we would go on shore excursions with them etc. Anyway, we were in some store and mum asked me to help her choose between a couple of Christmas ornaments when the mother piped up "Oh you have Christmas up in Canada too? When do you have yours? We have ours in December"

My mum and I didn't know whether we should laugh cry or smack the backside of the lady's head.

Comment

Quoth fumblebee View Post
      Anyway, we were in some store and mum asked me to help her choose between a couple of Christmas ornaments when the mother piped up "Oh you have Christmas up in Canada too? When do you have yours? We have ours in December"
      In Canada, we have Christmas in the second month following Thanksgiving, unlike the Yanks who have it in the month immediately following Thanksgiving.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

1) So she assumed it was HEB even though all you said was grocery store. Does she not know other chains exist out there?

2) The moon: um......I have nothing. Thats just.... wow......

Comment

mooooOOOOOOoooooonnnnnn.....

Comment

Working...
          X