This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not oranges

i can't believe i did this twice in one week. i accidentally bought grapefruit instead of oranges.
    To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

my blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/joesblog/
    my brother's blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/ryansblog/

Well, they are orange. Just...they don't taste like them.

Comment

I once bought a crate of ruby red grapefruit juice for a long roadtrip, thinking it was fruit punch... I hate grapefruit juice
      Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

I'll take those...*grabs the grapefruit*

and those too....*grabs the juice*

...yeah, I have weird tastes...grapefruit only tastes gross because of the bitter aftertaste...if you can deal with that then grapefruit is absolutely delicious....

Comment

Quoth WhiteRose
          grapefruit is absolutely delicious....
          but when you bite into it, expecting an orange...
          To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

my blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/joesblog/
          my brother's blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/ryansblog/

Comment

true...in THAT case it'd be

Comment

Quoth WhiteRose View Post
              I'll take those...*grabs the grapefruit*

and those too....*grabs the juice*

...yeah, I have weird tastes...grapefruit only tastes gross because of the bitter aftertaste...if you can deal with that then grapefruit is absolutely delicious....
              And if Cosby's your dad... that means "Chocolate cake for breakfast!"

It has flour... and milk... and wheat... that's nutrition!
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth WhiteRose View Post
                I'll take those...*grabs the grapefruit* and those too....*grabs the juice* ...yeah, I have weird tastes...grapefruit only tastes gross because of the bitter aftertaste...if you can deal with that then grapefruit is absolutely delicious....
                Me too! Florida grapefruit with honey is fantabulous.

When my friends drove from California to Arizona one June, in a car with no air-conditioning, all I wanted was a huge bottle of grapefruit juice.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post

I remember that episode, it rocked.

Comment

Of course, you can always have the best of both worlds -- go to the airport, buy one of those tiny blue cans of "orange juice" out of the machine, and find out that it TASTES like (slightly-off) grapefruit juice ~_~

Quoth dalesys View Post

Was that from "Fatherhood"? I OWN the DVD that the lines are from, I last watched it maybe a month ago, but the title escapes me. >_<
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                      Was that from "Fatherhood"? I OWN the DVD that the lines are from, I last watched it maybe a month ago, but the title escapes me. >_<
                      It is the routine "Chocolate Cake For Breakfast" which I have from "Himself"
                      All my Cosby is audio - 15.25 hours dubbed from 10 cassettes and 12 LPs.

I have come to the conclusion that if you need psychiatric care (and I have), a prime prerequisite is that the so-called 'professional' must have the complete & collected works of Dr. William H. C., Jr.

The man expresses so much perception of the hilarity & seriousness of the human condition. "New Husbands Kill Things"...
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I've always liked "Uh oh." My favorite skit.

Comment

Working...
                        X