Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...is 'the house' the SAME house? or are they coincidentally doing similar events on seperate houses...? you could always ask the dude if he's dating her, because you do like her but don't want to step on anyone's toes if she's taken...won't make you look like an SC (unless you start bawling and doing the whole 'if i can't have you i can't live' thing), and won't ruin your rapport with her if she never finds out...maybe he'll find it cute that you're so shy...i'm sure he's a nice guy and would understand if he IS dating her...how do they interact behind the veggie bar? that's another thing to consider...

Comment

Quoth WhiteRose View Post
      ...is 'the house' the SAME house? or are they coincidentally doing similar events on seperate houses...? you could always ask the dude if he's dating her, because you do like her but don't want to step on anyone's toes if she's taken...won't make you look like an SC (unless you start bawling and doing the whole 'if i can't have you i can't live' thing), and won't ruin your rapport with her if she never finds out...maybe he'll find it cute that you're so shy...i'm sure he's a nice guy and would understand if he IS dating her...how do they interact behind the veggie bar? that's another thing to consider...
      I didn't ask if it was the same house because I couldn't find a tactful way to ask. I guess it's possible they're different houses, but that's just too much of a coincidence. If my observation is correct and they are dating, then they maintain professionalism while they are in view of customers. I have never seen PDA, even so much as a hug.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
      X