This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC issue

Other then the hotel being a complete digusting mess from teenage baseball players literally just throwing their trash all over, at 1030 I get this jewel.

SC: Yeah um we just got back & the room's AC wasn't working & we told the people there earlier.
    Me: Oh no, well at this time of night the best bet is to have you move rooms to where you will be more comfortable. You don't have to go far.
    SC: Yeah my wife & I just got here & we are here.
    Me: ?? Okay well, it wouldn't be far & you can keep keys to both rooms, so you don't need to feel stressed to move all of your things quick.
    SC: See, I am confused as to why you all would check someone into this side of the hotel when the sun is facing it. (FYI, one side of our hotel faces completely east & the other west...at least half the day one side or the other gets direct sunlight.)
    Me: ??????? (This guy is...retarded.) Well, I am sorry, but our AC's uaully always work so that is never an issue. We put guests in all areas of the hotel. (I am still secretly going wtf?)
    SC: Okay...well we might just stick it out.
    Me: Okay, we just want you comfortable. So, you don't want to move rooms?
    SC: My wife...we are here now.
    Me: Okay. ????
    SC: We'll just stick it out.
    Me: Alright, I am sure sorry!

And odds are his bitch of a wife will demand thier money back just because that was their plan from the beginning.

Sadly, because Montana only have 3 months of real summer, our AC's get over-taxed. We keeps tons on hand for maintenance to switch broken ones out, but at 1030pm at night there is no maiteneance on a Sunday.
    Last edited by thehippie777; 06-29-2009, 08:49 AM.
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

OMG, just switch rooms! What is the big deal! But I like small adventures...
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

And guest what? The bastards did indeed get thier money back the following day. They said their room was "unbearable" and shit. fucking bastards. Even when I try to help people they stab me in the back. Welcome to the hotel biz.... dicks! karma will get you!
      When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

I hope you left notes somewhere describing the situation. I had a similar issue happen this past weekend. I already posted about it and you may have already read it.

Guest complains about AC. I offer to check. Guest refuses. I wrote this all down so management can tell them to fuck themselves. When I clock in today I'll ask about the results.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          I hope you left notes somewhere describing the situation. I had a similar issue happen this past weekend. I already posted about it and you may have already read it.

Guest complains about AC. I offer to check. Guest refuses. I wrote this all down so management can tell them to fuck themselves. When I clock in today I'll ask about the results.

Yeah I did, but our particular brand of hotel pretty much bends to any complaint or the main company gets pissy. fun!

Comment

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
            And guest what? The bastards did indeed get thier money back the following day. They said their room was "unbearable" and shit. fucking bastards. Even when I try to help people they stab me in the back. Welcome to the hotel biz.... dicks! karma will get you!
            Was it really broken or was it just a scheme to get a free night?

Comment

Ya know, most of the time someone is broken or not right. Fine, but we are happy oh so happy to fix problems. For people such as this, they could have easily gotten their money back for having to move so late but at least they would have been comfortable. So, screw them...if they wanna me all bitchy & then torchure themselves. fuck em

Comment

Working...
              X