This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer "tried" to park in the faculty/staff garage

The faculty/staff garage is adjacent to Visitor parking. Faculty/staff parking in big letters can easily be seen when approaching that garage (if you look). There is also a white sign with red letters stating access card required that can be easily seen when approaching the garage (if you look).

I am sitting inside the booth when I notice a pickup truck backing up. The driver, a male, temporarily parks in front of the booth. Since it was not busy, it was not a big deal because he was not blocking traffic.

The guy gets out of the pickup truck & walks up to the booth window. He is wearing a mens white undershirt & jeans.

me: "Hi, how can I help you?"
    guy: "I am trying to park in there *points to the faculty/staff garage* do I need some type of card to get in?"
    me: *looking at the faculty/staff garage*
    "Well...it states faculty/staff parking, & the white sign with red letters states access card required. Do you work here?"
    guy: "No, I am here to take a test"
    me: *so you do not work here*
    "Then you will have to park in Visitor parking for $5.00"
    guy: "Where is that?"
    me: "Right in front of you"
    *he turns around*
    guy:"How much is it?"

I tell him how much & where to pay for his parking. Several hours later he comes back to the booth asking me where does he pay for his parking.

Quoth snugglegirl05 View Post
    guy: "No, I am here to take a test"

I tell him how much & where to pay for his parking. Several hours later he comes back to the booth asking me where does he pay for his parking.
    Well, we know of one test he failed.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

How much is our $5.00 parking??? Our $5.00 parking will cost you $10.00 with the dumbass surcharge... oops, my bad, that'll be $15.... make that $20.... ....

I thought I was the only one that nobody listened to. I guess stupidity is just rampant.
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
      Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

Working...
      X