This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Burps, One Day

For my day off my family came and picked me up from campus to go up to Lincoln and visit an art museum/park/school kind of place. Very pretty. Also reminded me how my family can be some of the dimmest bulbs I've ever met.

Yes, It Does

We're inside one of the buildings looking at some artwork being sold in a silent auction. I'm busy admiring an oil painting of the Berkshires when my brother sidles up next to me and goes "Wow, this looks like a picture".

He told me he meant to say "photo", and we all knew what me meant, but it was just too funny when he said it. Gave us something to tease him with later.

"Hey, Joe...that one looks like a picture too! And that one! And that one!"

Love Ya, Dubya

We're outside on the observation deck looking at Flint's Pond and enjoying the scenery. My mom's trying to take some pictures with her digital camera but is complaining because it looks too dark, and she can't see anything. She can't understand why what she sees in the viewfinder isn't showing up on screen.

That's because, in true GWB fashion, she's left the lens cap on. She spent the next few minutes clearing her memory card of the fifteen or so completely black pictures she had taken.
Working...
X