This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wherein I nearly laugh in your face

So this guy comes up to me for help finding the printer cartridge he needs. He says he has an HP 3180 and needs a black cartridge, and the book says that's a #75, but 75 is a color cartridge.

Knowing something wasn't right (74/75 didn't sound like the right ones for a 3100 series HP), I went back to the book to double check.

SC: See.....3180........75.

He was on the table of contents. It was telling him to go to page 75.....

(He actually needed a 92).
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

When I got my printer, there was a card included which I kept that mentioned what I needed to replace the ink when it got low. Mine has 74 for black ink, 75 for color ink, and 99 for the photo part.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Comment

I love my epson. when it is low on ink, it has a button where I can just go to the epson site to reorder if I wish. It goes to the exact correct ink. And the price is actually lower than what it costs locally. And so far I have had free shipping every time!

Comment

Quoth purplecat41877 View Post
        When I got my printer, there was a card included which I kept that mentioned what I needed to replace the ink when it got low. Mine has 74 for black ink, 75 for color ink, and 99 for the photo part.
        I have one of those cards also =)
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

At least the guy knew what machine he had... I hate having to figure out what printer people have...

"It's about this big..."

"It uses Windows..."

"It's a (brand X) and I bought it here..." (No, you didn't, because we don't sell brand X...)

"Well, it's a (brand X), aren't they all the same?" (See the top row of that rack there? They are ALL brand X... half of them are black. Each style of machine has a different cartridge... yes, it's because they are evil and they want your money...)
          "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Working...
          X