X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess the cork's going to pop

Dear Mrs. Snarky Caller,

I'm sorry you're getting phone calls for an apartment rental that you don't have. I really am. I'm sorry your husband is a recovering cancer patient (well, I'm not sorry he's recovering, just sorry he has cancer). I'm sorry that the same woman keeps calling you over and over for the apartment that you don't have.

Do you think you might have been just a little, tiny bit more helpful in your voicemail rant, though? It really is irrelevant that you live on Road With Pretentious Name (goody for you). It's even more irrelevant that "this is a historic home!" (like those never get rented out), as the callers have no way of knowing that, nor do they care (neither do I). I don't even need the name of the lady who persists in calling you, although I do wonder why she keeps giving you her name. Perhaps she's hoping you'll change your mind and rent her your OMG historic home!
    What I really do need, and what you did not supply, is your phone number. You know, the one that keeps appearing in the ad, prompting Confused Lady Caller to dial your number yet again looking for that apartment. Without that phone number, I have no way to track down the incorrect ad and thus "Cut it OUT!" as you snapped in your message. So until you supply the one piece of important information you possess, I guess you're going to keep getting calls until, as you put it, you "pop your cork." Sorry about that.

Sincerely, MoonCat
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Mooncat, you forget your Psychic booster shot did you? You know the one that every service person gets every week so they know what the customer is looking for without any hints or clues? Shame on you, go get your booster shot this moment.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
      Mooncat, you forget your Psychic booster shot did you? You know the one that every service person gets every week so they know what the customer is looking for without any hints or clues? Shame on you, go get your booster shot this moment.
      Isn't it amazing that people as stupid and incompetent as we all undoubtedly are, who only do the jobs we do because we couldn't be bothered to stay in school and get properly educated, are still able to read customers' minds?
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

ugh, mooncat, look at your CALLER ID!!!!! Obviously youd know special snowflakes number from everyone elses. Even if you don't, its not like you work all day. Just call every number thats called you in the last week until you find her!

Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Caller ID?? You mistake us for a company with money! Or one that's willing to spend money, anyway.

The psychic booster sounds like a great idea, though. Then I would know when an idiot is about to call. Oh wait...
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
          X