Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed. Not entire sure HOW she made it to the store, or how she managed to come to the decision that bread is, indeed, what she wanted, but it made my day a little more amusing to interact with her.
    I have CDO. It's kinda like OCD, but the letters are where they should be!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F...

Comment

that's all....
      I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

Measure once, cut twice!

Comment

thats the kind of thing that would make me green out , i mean....GAH. how can that amount of idiocy persist? *sigh*

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
            Measure once, cut twice!
            But I cut it twice, and it's still too short.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Did anybody see "Fringe" last night? When the guy's head espolded? That's what mine just tried to to.
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Maybe she's one of those people who think you can teleport pieces of paper (and cash) through space with a fax machine.

Comment

But why can't you just re-slice this loaf? I like this one!

Comment

Maybe you should have asked the customer if she would prefer to wrap the loaf in duct tape or the slices glued together with super glue.
                    The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                      This is the same breed of woman who would come into Kinkos and want a landscape formated picture changed to a portrait formatted one without cropping it or changing it in any way.
                      I get that every once in a while. Had a woman last month who wanted a black and white photo colourized. I explained to her the process of scanning the image and using the computer to do that and she said she didn't want a copy of the picture colourized, she wanted THAT picture colourized. It took a while to deal with her...
                      Quoth Can I Help Your A$$? View Post
                      Maybe she's one of those people who think you can teleport pieces of paper (and cash) through space with a fax machine.
                      Jeez, I get that, too.

Me: "Here's your original back."
                      Them: "But didn't you fax it?"
                      Me: "... Yes."
                      Them: "But why is it still here?"
                      Me:

The best I've been able to come up with for these people is "It's like a photocopier through the phone line." They actually seem to understand that.
                      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                        she said she didn't want a copy of the picture colourized, she wanted THAT picture colourized.
                        So you gave her some coloured pencils and said, 'There you go....'
                        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

The best I've been able to come up with for these people is "It's like a photocopier through the phone line." They actually seem to understand that.
                          Which, in fact, is pretty close to the truth.

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
                            ... she wanted THAT picture colourized.
                            They used to do that with B&W photos way back when. Amazon has a book about the process, The Painted Photograph 1839-1914: Origins, Techniques, Aspirations. And it is being done today by some artists.
                            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                            X