X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Doh! Not sc at all though

I'm an idiot!

I accept full responsibility. I'm still very sad and disappointed. The girls and I got three passes to Disney this year through the give a day, get a day program. I didn't tell them about it. I have been sitting on those tickets for most of the year. It was a surprise. They found the passes a week or two ago. I told them we would be going on their Christmas break. Yesterday I was preparing for us to go Monday. That is when hubby looks at them and notice that they expired three days ago. I thought they were good for the entire year. So, no Disney for us. If I had gone last weekend like I originally planned all would have been good. I suck! At least we didn't drive all they way there only to discover the error.

Sockpuppet

Dev: If this is in the wrong place please move it.

Call Disney and explain. They may be able to do something.

Comment

Call them, explain what happened, and ask if there's anything they can do to help.

Disney is really good about being good to guests.

My mother and aunt did the same program and when they drove 350 miles down, they left their passes at home. Although in their case, they hadn't expired, yet.

Call them up first thing and let us know how it goes.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Update: Big old no from Disney. It's ok. Lesson learned. Play really close attention to dates in future.

Sockpuppet

Comment

Awww.... That's a real bummer. I'm surprised, too, they're usually pretty generous about this sort of thing.

I suspect it's most likely due to the Christmas season being in full swing. The first couple tiers of pass-holders are on blackout, now.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
          X