This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas shopping when I dont have enough caffeine

My family does secret santa between the adults and I have drawn my mom. So today after being at work at 5am I went to the bank and deposited pay check and figured I might as well buy my mom's gift. I decided to get her a gift card to a spa where she wanted to go but didnt have the money to. So I walk into the spa and notice it was completely empty except for a woman using a laptop and another woman sitting in the waiting area. Thought it was weird but I asked a few questions and the lady in waiting area suggested I look at the pricing guide and said they did gift certs. After looking at brochure for a few min I turn to the lady sitting down and commented on how I was surprised the spa was empty. At this point the lady informs me that the spa is always closed on Mondays and that she was waiting on the other lady who was accountant. Felt kind of bad offered to leave and come back tomorrow but she said it was okay. So I paid for gift cert apologized and left. This is what happens when I leave house with little caffeine.

Well, if they leave the front door unlocked they have to expect people to walk in...Especially if there's no sign up saying they're closed on Mondays. They could also have spoken up as soon as you walked in, "Sorry, ma'am, we're closed today."
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
    X