This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I Live Here?

I was having a horrible day today with all the packages I had to deliver but this one woman though she actually put a smile on my face even just for a second.

I pulled up to her house and she is outside waiting and I get her stuff together to hand to her when she hands me a piece of mail and tells me the person no longer lives there. I look down at the letter and get a smile and then proceed to hand her her mail and the item she just handed me. She gets all mad and starts going off and telling me that I am not paying attention and so on and I calmly say to her "Do you live here?" She tells me yes and I tell her that the item is addressed "or current resident" so if she lives there then that is her. She turned beet red and stomped off.

Yay for following rule # 1 cause otherwise this would have gotten my computer a coffee shower. Bahahaha

Comment

Quoth Wendygurl View Post
      "Do you live here?"
      ...but nobody's home...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Yea, get that a lot. I lobe how they circle the name going right through current resident to say the person doesn't live there.

I swear its like some people will read that part and it just won't register anywhere to them.

Comment

Working...
        X