This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I take it back...THIS is it

As I'm building new floor stacks yesterday, some old lady peruses the paper towels on the endstand, then addresses me as ma'am (and I just got my hair cut the other day. Yay for androgyny?) and asks me "What is this? Paper towels or toilet paper?"

I give up.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

*blinks and snuggles tightly*

I know your male.

Comment

No no no..you're going about it the wrong way...You need to be naked from the chest up, have your rippling pectorals and abs, well...rippling..as you work, and you have to occasionally toss your flowing hair back over your shoulder.

Or you have to be craggy and grumpy.
      Those are your choices in order to be "recognised" as one of the male species by women who don't know the different between toilet paper and paper towels.

*hands out cookies and cordial*
      I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose. ~George Carlin.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        "What is this? Paper towels or toilet paper?"
        A: "Well, how big is your butt?"
        There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Well, the woman cannot differentiate between the male and the female of her own species. I imagine the subtle nuances between types of paper products are completely beyond her.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
            Well, the woman cannot differentiate between the male and the female of her own species. I imagine the subtle nuances between types of paper products are completely beyond her.
            OH this is hilarious I love it....
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Was she holding a white cane?
              Women can do anything men can.
              But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
              Maxine

Comment

Well, I was going to make a remark about the size of her ass, too......but Raventhistle's idea knocked that clean out of my head....
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Sparky View Post
                  Was she holding a white cane?
                  I was joking when I said this, but after thinking it over ... seriously, if you have poor vision it would be hard to tell the difference without looking closely.
                  Women can do anything men can.
                  But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
                  Maxine

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                    To be fair, I think this is right on the money. If you can't tell that someone as macho and ALL MAN as IPF is male, what chance do you have with a roll of paper? And you really don't want to be putting paper towel down the loo...unless you have shares in Dynarod!
                    A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
                    - Dave Barry

Comment

Quoth Barefootgirl View Post
                      To be fair, I think this is right on the money. If you can't tell that someone as macho and ALL MAN as IPF is male, what chance do you have with a roll of paper? And you really don't want to be putting paper towel down the loo...unless you have shares in Dynarod!
                      I'm 6-foot 1 and 215 pounds FFS. If I were a woman with that body type I'd probably be playing women's professional sports of some kind.

I dunno, maybe it's because I have a bit of a gut that maybe they think I'm pregnant? As this totally awesome person puts it, people may be jealous because I'm carrying her child.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                        I dunno, maybe it's because I have a bit of a gut that maybe they think I'm pregnant? As this totally awesome person puts it, people may be jealous because I'm carrying her child.
                        Busybody to man: "If that stomach was on a woman, I would swear that she is pregnant."

Man to busybody; "Madam, it was, and she is."
                        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                        X