X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Frantic Freddie View Post
    hunting for......

jackalopes
    The only place I've ever seen jackalopes was on 'America's Craziest Home Videos' or whatever that was that Dave Coulier was on with Arlene Sorkin... Though, I think his nemesis won out by the end of the series, and caught the jackalope...
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Frantic Freddie View Post
      When my wife & I talked about it later I said "She should've sent 'em out 50-60 miles into the desert & told 'em to hide real close to a cholla,then mention the one that took 4 hits from a .300 Winchester Magnum & still went on to kill the hunters"
      That one must have already been wounded - normally it's about a 50/50 chance to bring one down with a 2 second burst from a GAU8A loaded with API rounds.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

And they had spent thousands of dollars getting properly outfitted at Cabelas.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          That one must have already been wounded - normally it's about a 50/50 chance to bring one down with a 2 second burst from a GAU8A loaded with API rounds.
          I like the way you think
          "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you.This is the principal difference between a man and a dog"

Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X