This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You too, Sir! You too.

I answer the phone call that's been transferred to me and am not halfway through my greeting when the guy cuts me off and starts going off about how much we suck.

Customer: I ordered an adaptor cable 2 weeks ago and it's not here! That's horrible customer service!

Me: Sir, we....

Customer: I don't want to hear it, you need to send me my stuff RIGHT NOW.

Me: I'm sor..

Customer: MY NAME IS {name}!

Me: Wedon'tselladaptorcables!!! (YES! I got a word in!)

Customer: Then WHY was I able to ORDER from you??

Me: You didn't. We only sell TV boards. No cables. We never have. You probably have the wrong company.

Customer: I ordered from {Similarly-Named Business}

Me: That's not us; we're {Company}

Customer: F--k you! *hangs up*

Me:

I love dumb rude people! They don't even make me mad anymore!
    "You are beginning to damage my calm."

And is two weeks even that long in the world of mail-order? We did just have a bunch of holidays not so long ago...including MLK Jr. Day, which means the postal service was closed...What a whiner.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      And is two weeks even that long in the world of mail-order?
      To some people, more than 3 days is a sign of Apocalypse.

I wish I were joking, but I've seen many, many cases of people going off their nut because it's been five whole days and their precious item isn't yet in their hands.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

I wish I were joking, but I've seen many, many cases of people going off their nut because it's been five whole days and their precious item isn't yet in their hands.

^-.-^
        This.

When you order from me online on the 17th, but don't pay until the 20th, PLEASE don't send me hateful emails because your item hasn't arrived by the 21st. My TOS states "3 business days from the date of payment" !!!!!!!!

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          I've had a good number of people who pitched a fit because their item wasn't there the next day even though they only paid for standard shipping.

Oy!

Comment

Quoth Betweenshades View Post
            Customer: F--k you! *hangs up*
            [Calls back usicng Caller-ID]: "Regarding your order of "F-k You", which type do you want, Basic, Standard or Premium?"

(wishful thinking)

Comment

Ok..but what if they answer 'Premium'? No wait..I don't want to know.

To the OP, don't you just love when customers INSIST they are right, even when all available evidence points to them being wrong? The customer isn't always right, and sometimes they are so wrong we have no words..
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Ok..but what if they answer 'Premium'? No wait..I don't want to know.
                Send entrance "ticket" for The Blue Oyster Bar" to SC... <bfeg>

The one that coined the term "customer is always right" should be first peeled off his skin, then cooked in oil and then sent to hell to burn...

Comment

Quoth Daemonmonkey View Post
                  Send entrance "ticket" for The Blue Oyster Bar" to SC... <bfeg>

The one that coined the term "customer is always right" should be first peeled off his skin, then cooked in oil boiled in a puree of bhut jolokia peppers and then sent to hell to burn...
                  Minor enhancement
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Ok..but what if they answer 'Premium'?
                    Then I'd send out our technician :P

Comment

Working...
                    X