This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because you already paid!

I was doing Uscan again today and a woman was paying for her groceries with her credit card. The first time she swiped the card she hit no for amount ok (something so many do because they claim that it is asking them for cash back again or they pay no attention). So she does it again, and this time hits yes to confirm the payment and end the order. However, I then see her swipe the card again and it just has on the screen "Please wait for cashier." She stands there and stares for a few seconds, and then she says: "Excuse me sir. I've swiped my card 3 times and nothing's happened. What's going on?"

Well... it's because she had already put her payment through and her order was finished! Of course she didn't notice that the screen went back to the welcome screen and that her receipt was printed out...

I know exactly how you feel lol. at my store when you slide your credit card, the EFT terminal will pop up a screen asking you if you have a discount card. the options are simply phone# (i wonder what that could do) and No Store card. Pretty much every customer that pays with card will sit there and stare at the machine wondering what the hell is going on. all i can do is sigh and say
    "Mam, do you have a store card?"

"No.."

"OK, then hit the NO button"
    Check out my blog!
    Remember to Follow me!
    Also Check out my Facebook page here!

Comment

I admit, I've made the mistake of hitting the "no" button when I should have hit "yes" or correct amount. Probably because I get in way too big of a hurry.

Comment

Working...
      X