This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dum da dum dum DUM!

Woman: My room doesn't have a closet. (stated, not questioned.)

Me:....(oh great, they're remodeling again).

Turns out she didn't know it was behind the mirror. 99% of guests, regs or not, know.

Man: I felt the elevators go up, but the doors didn't open. (another statement).

Turns out he didn't know or hear the doors open behind him. LOL

Woman: On your website, it says your suites are $119, not $159. (stated with a accusing look like I'm the webmaster). It also says your parking is free, not $15/day.

Me:....Realllllly. (oh great, the sales manager fucked up on our site's info).

Turns out she was looking at the website for the wrong hotel. Aye carumba! :P

Blind as a bat SC: (on phone) Where the HELL is your parking????

SC's wife: Dear, isn't right there? (points to parking garage door, plains as you can see with a BIG ass sign with P A R K I N G on it)

Blind as bat SC: You've got to be kidding! That little sign?! AH HA HA HA HA. ( laughs manically, slams phone in my ear)

Douche. They get married to the nicest people.

Woman with heavy thick accent, sounds British: How much is your tags here?

Me: Uhhhh....we don't have any.

Woman: O_o How. Much. Is Your Tacks. Here??

Me: We don't have any of those either. :P

Woman: O____O ***** (100 Veins pop out)

Turns out she was asking about tax aka sales tax. My brain didn't even fathom that. But she just kept repeating herself, didn't even say helpfully, "You know....like for the IRS?" Nothing. :P I thought her veins was about to pop.

Okay so the last BB was mine. Kinda. Sue me. :PPPP
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
    Turns out she didn't know it was behind the mirror. 99% of guests, regs or not, know.
    I'm not sure if I'd know that the mirror is hiding a closet.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
      I'm not sure if I'd know that the mirror is hiding a closet.
      If there was no wardrobe, & there were one or two very-nearly floor to ceiling mirrors on one wall, I'd poke around them a little just to be sure before asking.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Had a hotel suite once where the bedroom didn't really have a regular door, but a sliding wall-door-thing. We were wondering where the beds were. Took us several minutes to notice the little handle in the wall that made it slide away...

Once, I got fooled by the sliding mirror-door closet. When I first went to meet now-Hubs, I'd checked in and unpacked, and then went to meet now-Hubs and brought him back. He discovered it right away. I'd been in the room for a few hours prior, and I never discovered it! (In my defense, though, I wasn't really looking for it.) Though as I've previously noted in other threads, I'm really, really not observant.
        Last edited by bhskittykatt; 04-27-2011, 04:25 AM.
        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

OT but this thread reminded me for some reason of the hotel my wife and I booked in Hershey, PA within walking distance of Hershey Park. It was really, really cheap.

When I opened the door to the room we saw about an 8x4 room with a little single bed and another door. I told my wife if that door is the bathroom and this is the room then we are checking into a good hotel and I don't care what it costs.

I open the door and it leads to a decent sized room with an AC, queen size bed, a bureau, a TV and two more doors. I assume one door is the closet and one is the bathroom and I am quite happy with the deal we got.

One door is indeed the bathroom, the other led into an enormous room with another AC, queen size bed, bureau, TV, full sized fridge freezer, toaster oven, microwave and a table with four chairs.

All I could think of was, "Where the hell were you when I was a drunken hotel party throwing teenager you beauty!"
          You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious.

Comment

Working...
          X