This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a big reason you didn't get a 10 back

There were two women using the Uscan paying cash, and after they paid they received change. The Uscans at my store only dispense $1 and $10 bills as change. They received only singles as change and complain that they were given all singles. One of the women asks me "does this only give out singles for change?" And I tell her that it only dispenses singles and tens. She flips through the change and then says "well I didn't get a ten."

...Her change was $7.35

I sometimes wonder how people manage to get through a day. That really is a facepalm moment.
    My Crafting Profile http://www.craftster.org/forum/index...ofile;u=139859

Comment

The office girls where my dad works are both amazed and confused by his ability to add two two-digit numbers without a calculator, in fact faster in his head than they can with their calculators. Basic math skills seem to be an endangered species these days.
      "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
      "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
      My MySpace
      My LiveJournal

Comment

Quoth SuperDan View Post
        The office girls where my dad works are both amazed and confused by his ability to add two two-digit numbers without a calculator, in fact faster in his head than they can with their calculators. Basic math skills seem to be an endangered species these days.
        In my defence, since someone went poking around in my brain to fix stuff, I haven't quite trusted my mental arithmetic. Before the op, I was losing basic skills like typing. Give me a couple more years to get back in the swing of things, ok?
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth Beki710 View Post
          I sometimes wonder how people manage to get through a day. That really is a facepalm moment.
          These people also most likely drive a car.

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
            These people also most likely drive a car.
            OMG, zombies on the freeway!
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
            X