This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :sigh: Ice cream fool

I had to go to the store today (oddly enough, NOT the one I work at) to get some more strawberry cheesecake ice cream...the man of the household ate most of it last night/this morning.

Anyhoo, I went to the ice cream aisle and started looking. I looked and looked and looked some more, moving ice cream all over the place. I didn't see any. I went down the aisle and looked at the OTHER spot where the brand was (since it's on sale, it's in two different spots). I STILL didn't see any.

OK. Maybe there's a helpful employee around.

Hey, look!!!! There's one!!

I went over to him and asked him politely if there was any more in the back.

He did, bless his kind heart.

Of course, with my luck...as soon as he went through the doors, guess what I saw? :dying of embarassment:

He came back and told me there wasn't any left in the back. "That's OK", I said. "Look what I found."

I apologized profusely, and he was nice about it.

He and the lady putting out the ice cream cones kinda chuckled at me. I think more for apologizing than anything else.

I felt like a fool.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Cool. You can help me hunt down my Dublin Mudslide when you get here.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Can and will do.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

There is a Ben N Jerry's store on the other side of my campus (and they take the student account cards! There goes my jean size) and they have flavors that haven't made it into my grocery's freezer yet. I'm a new addict for Bananas On The Rum. It's like eating frozen syrup! It's SO GOOD! Though more than two spoonfuls and I'm bouncing off the walls.

Right now, BnJ's Willie Nelson's Peach Cobbler is in my freezer.

Comment

Working...
        X