This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So embarassed!

I wish I could just disappear! After infernal morning full of sc's and my mind full of million things, CEO of one company comes to my desk. I remember his face, but not his name or the company, so I have to ask them when I start making a visitor ID for his guest. That's mistake #1, but his cool with it, because I haven't seen him that often and he really doesn't "look like his name", if you know what I mean.
    He says he doesn't remember the name of the guy who he's having meeting with, but he tells me the name of his company. Several times. The guy comes and gives me his name and the name of the company. By now, I've heard the name of the company quite a few times. It's a bit strange name for a company, but I've seen stranger ones. So, I hand the guy his visitor ID. He takes a look at it and starts laughing. The CEO starts laughing as well. The name of the company, apparently, is not Smartass.

omg do you know how painful it is to have diet coke and leftover pizza shoot through your nose?

GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

That is funny.
      I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
      "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
        omg do you know how painful it is to have diet coke and leftover pizza shoot through your nose?
        Iradney can tell you...well, at least about oatmeal through the nasal passages...
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
          Iradney can tell you...well, at least about oatmeal through the nasal passages...
          hehehe
          well, they say oatmeal is good for the skin, so....
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
          X