This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll just leave this here...

So to add to the list of "Weird Sh*t People Leave At The Motel", we have a good-sized shower chair. It was actually left on the walkway by the front entrance. After an hour I brought it in since no one was claiming it. Who the hell leaves a shower chair right there? My guests, that's who.

I set it in the breakroom in front of the fridge, since there's no other room for it back here. When I went to move it later to get some food, OMG WTF IS WRONG? IT'S A DARK-MATTER SHOWER CHAIR!!! I didn't notice that it had some quite durable suction cup feet on it, and when I set it on the breakroom floor, it stuck to the floor.

I eventually managed to wrestle it free.

Annoying Coworker (ACW) works tonight, and frankly she annoys the hell outta me. So I put the shower chair back in front of the fridge and made sure it was stuck down nice and good. That should keep her busy for a while...
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
    ...So I put the shower chair back in front of the fridge and made sure it was stuck down nice and good. That should keep her busy for a while...
    Bonus points if she chisels up the floor tiles to remove it.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

ACW: "This can't stay there."
      ACW: *pulls, twists, and slides the shower chair with all her might*
      ACW: "...nevermind. I guess it's staying."
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

So I put the shower chair back in front of the fridge and made sure it was stuck down nice and good. That should keep her busy for a while...
        <grins> Do you think it's possible that your exploits are being blogged somewhere, and that YOU'RE the ACW there?

Comment

Quoth TheCheerfulTreeRat View Post
          <grins> Do you think it's possible that your exploits are being blogged somewhere, and that YOU'RE the ACW there?
          She annoys me; I annoy her. It's the circle of life.

Comment

She annoys me; I annoy her. It's the circle of life.
            Cue Elton John

Comment

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
              Cue Elton John
              Where are the warthog and meerkat?
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                Where are the warthog and meerkat?
                Don't know about the meerkat, but the warthog left to shoot up a bunch of T80s.
                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                X