Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm so sorry brain... let me take you to where the stupidity can't hurt you...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so sorry brain... let me take you to where the stupidity can't hurt you...

If the doctor is located in Ohio and the member has coverage thru Ohio and Anthem BCBS is in Ohio... Why are you calling Pennsylvania and how is my fault that you have wasted a phone call?

Why did I have to explain this to you three times?

Why can't you understand that I cannot transfer you to another company? I'm not giving you a run around, this goose chase was entirely of your making.

Where did you even get my number from??? No, really. I want to hurt whoever gave you this number.
    Everything sucks. I must be living in a vacuum.

Er, Fox, you don't by chance work for a company that is a combination of the short form of medical and a large number evenly divisible by 1000 are you? Because the billing company I work for in Ohio just got bought by them and they are situated in Penn. It could explain how you got contacted...
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I'm not sure which company you're talking about... I work for a BCBS....
      This has been a repeated situation over the last seven years and it was my direct line, not the 800 number for the call center.

But thanks for the thought.
      Last edited by Foxglove8778; 04-17-2007, 02:46 PM. Reason: more info
      Everything sucks. I must be living in a vacuum.

Comment

Working...
      X