This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaring coworkers

I used to work with this girl at a grocery storewho accused me of threatning to kill her and calling her nasty names. She was always lying about people and trying to make herself look good, but never could. Anyways the room the area of the grocery store I worked in was L shapped. There were 4 machines for recyling on one side and 5 on the other. One day I saw her coming down from the parking lot and hid between one of the machines and the wall. I pulled the metal basket we used for people to put in their empty pop cans in as far as I could. She walked into the room and looked at the other side for me and I said what are you doing? Really loud. She jumped and 2 days later I stood on the other side of the room and she looked where I was standing the day before. Finaly after a month and a half of doing this, the only time she would go into the area was when the managers needed me inside for something since we had no intercom in the room.
    I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.
Working...
X