This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had enough

I'm at the end of my rope and am ready to escape the hell hole i call work, it was bad before i went on leave and since i've come back it's gotten worse.

I was the only person on for 2 hours this morning which means i had to serve the ciggs, express lane and large checkouts, so obviously with fust me serving i couldn't keep up with the mass of people swarming the supermarket and after the 10th crapstomer yelling at me on how slow the service was and what a terrible store this is i lost it and started bawling, i was so embaressed that i broke down but i couldn't help it

I'm getting a transfere to another store, i picked up the form today but am worried my manager is going to go off at me since i've only been back for a short while but i thing if i don't go my sanity is going to suffer.

Sorry if i appear whiney, i just had to get it off my chest.

You poor thing, it sounds awful.

Good luck with your transfer. Why not apply for some other jobs as well? Your manager can do nothing, it's your choice and your life, don't let what they will think bother you.

Just hold in, it may be tempting to walk out but it's always easier to find a job when you're in a job.

No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Who cares if the manager doesn't like it? When you get transferred you won't have to deal with him/her anymore. You've got to do what's necessary for your mental health.
      "Full price for gum?! That dog won't hunt, monsignor." - Philip J. Fry

Comment

Working...
      X