Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've never heard of this offer before...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never heard of this offer before...

A regular couple offered one of our sales reps (female) to go in a *ahem* three-way with them for $500.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

whohoo! damn, that's an offer.

In college my roomie (who was absolutely beautiful) and I struck up a conversation with some guys at a Denny's one night. They seemed very nice and all, until suddenly they got all 'confidential', leaned over the table, and offered us $1500 a piece to go back to their hotel room with them and...well, I'm not gonna even repeat what they wanted us to do.

Boy, we left in a hurry.
    Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Swing baby! Ya wanna SWING???
      Testing
      "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Don't people know there are websites and clubs for that sort of thing?
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Becky: Yeah there are those places but you never can tell in the wild if someone is into that without asking. Though the way they did it is just asking for trouble. Ranging from solicitation to at least a good field goal of the nadicals. Don't ask, Don't tell aint just for the military anymore.....

$500 bucks not a bad offer. Depends on what they look like and all.....
          Last edited by Rahmota; 05-02-2007, 01:34 AM. Reason: changed the wording a bit

Comment

Quoth ThePhoneGoddess View Post
            whohoo! damn, that's an offer.

In college my roomie (who was absolutely beautiful) and I struck up a conversation with some guys at a Denny's one night. They seemed very nice and all, until suddenly they got all 'confidential', leaned over the table, and offered us $1500 a piece to go back to their hotel room with them and...well, I'm not gonna even repeat what they wanted us to do.

Boy, we left in a hurry.
            Oh I dunno.... I'd want to bring some friends for back up and all....

Comment

I kinda miss being propositioned like that......now people just ask if the boobs are real and I clobber them.

If I had to choose between going to dinner with a guy, him buying me expensive jewelry, or him just handing me $500, I'd take the cash. Can't pay the rent with a brassy locket.

(God I sounded like such a whore just now didn't I?) But looking back, yeah, I have GOBS of jewelry and stuff that guys gave me that I never wore, I woulda much rathered them pick any one of my monthly bills out of the mail box and paid it. But I'm old now, and can reminisce (sp) on my prudishness......

If she's thinking about it, she should ask to see two clean health clinic cards, dated within the week, everyone uses protection, and no cameras or recording devices.

(I know nuffink!! Really, I don't, this is just common sense).

Seriously though, that takes a lot of balls to ask someone that cold turkey like that. In their minds they probably figured that the worst she could do was say no.....

If all else fails, tell her to take it as a compliment.
              ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
                But looking back, yeah, I have GOBS of jewelry and stuff that guys gave me that I never wore, I woulda much rathered them pick any one of my monthly bills out of the mail box and paid it.
                Well, there's always ePay to change the expensive jewelry into getting rid of a monthly bill.

(I never understood the idea of handing out expensive jewelry to a friend, even a good one. If she doesn't like you without a bribe, she, like, doesn't like you. Live with it, and move on with your life.)

Comment

Working...
                X