Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple years ago my dad looked at my hair one day (it was past my bum back then) and started reminiscing about his hippy days when he had long hair... So he decided to grow his hair out.
    *cringe*
    Now, let me just say, I like long hair on a guy a lot of the time. But sometimes? It's just... bleah. I'm so glad my Mum *cough* 'asked' him to get it cut

Less than 2 weeks to go til you start! Wooooooooooooo!
    Re: Quiche.
    Pie is manly.
    Eggs, meat, and cheese are manly.
    Therefore, making an egg, meat, and cheese pie must be very manly.
    So sayeth Spiffy McMoron!

Comment

Quoth BusyBee View Post
      Now, let me just say, I like long hair on a guy a lot of the time. But sometimes? It's just... bleah. I'm so glad my Mum *cough* 'asked' him to get it cut
      Good point. The boyfriend knows about my penchant for long haired gents.... so he sort of fearfully asked me one night if I wanted him to grow his hair out.... (he would NOT look good with long hair). I laughed and said that however he wanted to keep his hair was fine with me - I don't think I've EVER seen him look so relieved
      GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

So, update on the situation... My Orientation is tommorow, so soon I'll be on the schedual.

I have to admit I'm a little nervous. I have always been told how HARD night stock is, and the woman told me I'd be alone in the section. Part of me says "Cool, nobody to bug me" another says "AAAAAAH! What?! What if I screw up?!"

Matters weren't helped when last Tuesday my old boss from Radio Shack up and offered me my job back (see my other thread), and I was seriously considering it for a while, to be honest, it's still in the back of my mind.

I'm pretty much at the point where my plan is this, try ACME, if it doesn't work... go back to Radio Shack.

It's just nerve wracking... Job searching, employment offers, varrying money vs. comfort in the work place.

Being an adult sucks... Can I be a kid again, please?
        "How bloody difficult is it to take care of a DVD?"
        ~Me after any time I look at the back of a disc~

Comment

Quoth Will-Mun View Post
          It's just nerve wracking... Job searching, employment offers, varrying money vs. comfort in the work place.

Being an adult sucks... Can I be a kid again, please?
          Cheer up... it's not going to get any easier. I'm 47 and I recently had to make a decision: Do I stay in my current job where I pretty much know what my future holds, do I take a job that seems very interesting for the present or do I venture into the unknown and take a job that doesn't really interest me, but may hold unlimited possibilities down the road?
          I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

Uuuuhg...

In half an hour I will be in an Orientation for ACME Markets... It will be from 11am to 2pm. Three long hours of dull, repedetive Orientation about....Groceries. Now heres the clincher...I, for reasons beyond all logic and sanity... Stayed up until 5am last night...

...Do not ask me why... I do not know...

This is gonna be...Hell...
            "How bloody difficult is it to take care of a DVD?"
            ~Me after any time I look at the back of a disc~

Comment

Working...
            X