X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a crazy Woman...

I need to get this on a T shirt:

Front side: I can't afford skydiving so...

Back side: I open umbrellas INDOORS!

Today it was a deluge out, which turned into slushy snow, then rain again. I sold about six or seven umbrellas and insisted on testing each one.

Bleh. Long day thoug. 12 hour shift. I volunteered to stay late. at least my paycheck will be plump.
    Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

This reminds me of a comedian:

Really, superstitions like walking under ladders or opening umbrellas indoors probably had a rational base. Think about it. How many times do you think people took an umbrella to the eye before people started going "Ow! Geez, opening them things indoors is bad luck!"

ON topic, however, overtime's nice when you volunteer for it
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

True on all counts, Broomjockey. And I'm sure having hammers, paint, etc, dropped on you by the guys on the ladders didn't hurt the superstition either. Ditto with how hellishly expensive mirrors were back then. I'd be on someone for at LEAST seven years if they busted something as expensive as a used car is today.

Also, I want that shirt too!
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
        This reminds me of a comedian:

Really, superstitions like walking under ladders or opening umbrellas indoors probably had a rational base. Think about it. How many times do you think people took an umbrella to the eye before people started going "Ow! Geez, opening them things indoors is bad luck!"

Wazzat Glenn Foster?
        You'd think with the amount of Just For Laughs festivals I watch on TV, I'd recognize their material by now.
        Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post

Wazzat Glenn Foster?
          You'd think with the amount of Just For Laughs festivals I watch on TV, I'd recognize their material by now.
          I think it was Glenn Foster. Not sure. It was Just For Laughs though. The only thing I miss about TV
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I'm going to cut his heart out with a SPOON and eat it?

Why a spoon, cousin?

Because it's DULL! It'll hurt more!!
            Quote Dalesys:
            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
            X