This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eureka! I found it!

I finally discovered the ultimate comeback to forever shush the overly critical coworkers who live for making your 40 hours a week a living hell.

I've made many posts about the layoffs where I work, and how tough it's been working with such a small staff. I've also noted that certain people I work with are not being very helpful, in fact, instead of helping me get better and offering advice, they'd rather stand by and watch and criticize and call me "retarded".

Well I had just about had it to here. I am sick and tired of defending my intelligence against people who have it stuck in their head that I am an empty headed blonde, a joke, a retard, etc. I am THROUGH asking for help that I don't get. I am sick of people standing around feeling that they can criticize me when they have the same job title as I have.

So last night when a coworker made a comment that my area was "Buried, like usual.......what do you expect with HER working?".......

wait for it.........wait for it.............

I said, "Hey, if I were perfect, I wouldn't work HERE!"

Total silence (other than the radio). Totally emotionless expression on this person's face. NO witty or sarcastic remark to make back at me.

Was it cold? Yes. Was it rude? Yes. But did that idiot have it coming? YES.

Use this one next time someone feels that they have every right criticize you and make you feel unworthy of your job. I guarantee the offending party will be speechless.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

You're my new hero.
    "several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."
    -FSTDT

Comment

I love it!

Comment

Blas, you rock!
        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
        X