This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth powerboy View Post
    Tell Us One Instance Where You Went Above And Beyond The Call Of Duty For a Customer
    Ummm, well I never done that, I actually have a spine
    You don't have to be spineless to go above and beyond...you just have to pick the right customer. I have been known to go way beyond in hunting down a book for a customer that deserves it. If they are nice and pleasant and thank me just for trying and don't bitch at me because the 1 copy supposedly in the store is not on the shelf, I will go look in backstock and anywhere else I can think of, because I know they will be appreciative if I do find it. Helping someone like that makes me feel good. If the customer is nasty and rude and yells at me for things beyond my control, well, too bad for them, they don't deserve my extra effort; I will do the minimum that the company expects in helping a customer and get them out of my hair.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

We had one genuine regular for whom I went around and set up his broadband connection. Great guy - would go and do anything for him. He ended up giving me a huge bar of chocolate...

Rapscallion

Comment

This reminds me of filling out those BULLSHIT electronic applications at those EVIL, EVIL kiosks. (Done those WAY more times than I ever care to remember) I want to smash, stab and set those things on fire if I even so much as THINK about them. *twitches, caresses gasoline can in a very disturbing manner*

Whoever came up with electronic employment kiosks needs to die. Slowly and painfully. Preferably by exhaustion from being forced to fill out their own application, over and over and over and over, with all the same bullshit questions they demand of others.
        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Working...
        X