X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth EricKei View Post
    I'd just say it as "Kay-lee" -- Sounds shiny
    I believe she describes herself as 'peachy'.....

orangey-pink and fuzzy with a squishy inside,right
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Ha ha. Funny thing is, I've been using a variation of my username for years and have had variations on how to pronounce it. By now I've just gone by what EricKei has said. And yes I'm slightly fuzzy and squishy!

Speaking of first names, I've got a simple first name that shouldn't be hard to pronounce or, hell, spell as I'm named after a month. Should be easy, right? I mean, kids are still taught the spelling of the twelve months, correct? At least with my last name I can understand.
      Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Must be March...
        “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
        One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
        The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Don't you mean Smarch?
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Minflick View Post
            My last name contains, in that order, an L and an I. If printed all in caps (common) the L and I tend to merge together, and my married name becomes a VERY COMMON cuss word.
            In Ontario a while back, there was an energy conservation campaign encouraging people to turn off unneeded lights. The slogan was "Flick off" (as in flick the switch to the off position). The font they used made it look like the L and I were merged.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
              In Ontario a while back, there was an energy conservation campaign encouraging people to turn off unneeded lights. The slogan was "Flick off" (as in flick the switch to the off position). The font they used made it look like the L and I were merged.
              Yup. A nearby town advertises 'Food & A Flick' during the summer - movies in the park, all that. Naturally, all the signs are in all-caps sans serif fonts, so...yeah.
              Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
              They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

I snigger..... NO edit checking people? No minds in the gutter checking? People!!!

Comment

Working...
                X