This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I know I'm anal...

I used to work at a alittle shindig involving the simple moving of boxes around, at one point I was asked to help two new people. And I'm not quite good on the whole threatening people into doing work, I'm a nice guy. But apparently these guys needed... non-positive reinforcement?

So I go with my other characteristic; my ability to get anal about anything and everything. It does two things, 1) Shows people I am anal enough to go out of my way to bother you in such a minute way that you couldn't fight it if you should so desire. And 2) I get stuff done to the best of my ability so the management (or whoever I need to look good to, to keep my job ) doesn't say anything. I know it's a bit of a mean thing to do but if that's what it takes? That's what it takes.

*Talking to two Co-Workers*
    Me: It's very easy to work with me, I'll give you two retries a week. If you do a terrible job? Eh. Everyone screws up. You were lazy? Eh. Happens. But if you keep bringing problems to my door because you can't fix it? Bam you get rammed hard and deep.
    CW1: What if we screw up only two ti-
    Me: Also if you screw up two times every week I'll lower your retries.
    CW2: How will you know if this happens?
    Me: I keep a chart.
    CWs:...
    Me: *pulls out a chart with their names on it*

Quoth ChikenKannon View Post
    Me: *pulls out a chart with their names on it*

Well, there's Rule #1 down the tubes. Thanks alot!
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
    X