This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is definately time for a new job.

It is official, my company has thrown ALL ethics and integrity out the window. There is less than 1% of what there used to be, and that 1% is being hunted down and executed whenever they try to show ethics, including me. Working for the company has become a hell and it's because of the supervisors, managers, and up to corporate executives.

Not only is my "supervisor" (and I'm using that term loosely now) talking about corrective action she is going to put me on with other people in the store, before she talks to me about them, she is trying to get the other techs to either rat me out, or get them pitted against me, causing dissention and friction in the tech room. Ethics? What are those?

I'm sure as soon as I sign onto a computer at work in a few hours my computer would have a "screenshot" taken (they copy my hard drive without me knowing, but I know it happens, I know the signs) seeing if I'm posting at work. Hey corporate security, I'm posting this from home, don't bother. Also, if I post while I'm at work, it's because I'm posting while I'm on break and using either a PDA phone or someone's laptop that has an aircard with it.

As for our current "most important" metric, if you want us to play the game that most of the rest of the nation is playing by falsifying and manipulting the numbhers, then we'll do it. We'll improve the customer satisfaction manipulated-index by refusing cusotmers at the door. Sorry, we can't help you, you need to go here. I'm sure that really helps our REAL customer satisfaction index, and I mean the one that JD Powers, Consumer Reports, Wall Street Journal, and so on put us at (BTW - those people put us at 30%-40% customer satisfaction, our corporate says it's at 60%-70%, who's fooling who here?).

8 years with the company. I've been givin offer letters only to have the "promotion" yanked out from under me a week before I start. I've taken on more responsibility and done my supervisor's job without a pay increase. I've taken reviews that are top notch, but it's written that I didn't get a raise because the manager didn't like me (yes, that was in writing).

It's tome to find a compny with some ethics and integrity (and I mean REAL ethics and integrity, not the illusion) if it still exists anywhere in the US today.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"
Working...
X