This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally worked up the nerve!

I finally did it. I've been eyeing the produce guy since I started working here, and I heard from a couple reliable sources he's been eyeing me too. Then he started stock crew, so I didn't see him anymore. Well, we passed each other tonight as I was leaving and he was coming in. I left, got five miles down the road, turned around, ran inside, and asked him out to lunch. I am woman, hear me roar!

Oh, by the way, his response? "Finally!" :P

Just thought I'd share that nugget of good news.
    "several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."
    -FSTDT

congrats on that.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Woohoo! nice one
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Awwww! Congrats!

I hope it goes well...... let us know!

Comment

Congratz

Shame there are no real cuties at my job, and the occasional cutie customer is either gay or being towed into the store by his girlfriend
          not a native speaker of the English language, but trying!

Comment

Thanks! We went out today. We ate Mexican and went hiking. It was a ton of fun. I may just "happen to stop by" Friday while he's working to get my check.
            "several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."
            -FSTDT

Comment

Figures that my cute co-workers are always taken. Oh well, I guess I'll just rely on the usual drunk chicks who hit on me during work...

Nice to hear you had fun. 2nd date? Hm, hm?
              "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Well, not much to say except congrats! Hope things work out for you.
                ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
                  Nice to hear you had fun. 2nd date? Hm, hm?
                  Most likely. He's on stock crew so it may be a bit hard to schedule with him basically being nocturnal, but where there's a will there's a way.
                  -FSTDT

Comment

teehee that's cute - but I'd have been tempted to point out "and what were YOU waiting for???" good luck!
                    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quick update: Third date today. Oh yes, baby.

Thanks, y'all!
                      -FSTDT

Comment

Working...
                      X