This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer at work = sucky

Cuz some clumsy idiot knocked over a cup of water on to a till, that took 21 days to fix, no-one's allowed water on the tills without a Dr's note. I've a good mind to get one, as I get terrible headaches if I go without water even for as little as a few hours in the summer. Typical; one moron and everyone suffers.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Could you perhaps request that the rule be amended to allow for sports bottles kept below the till?

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

we had a girl drop a soda down a printer. it keeps getting jammed now, but noone has done anything about it. (and supers were told)

ok, i will stop jacking your thread
      Siead

Hobby Twitter.

Comment

Not on. Get your H&S rep to complain to management and change the rule to allow those non-spill sports bottle things. I agree that cups of water at the till are an accident waiting to happen, but cashiers dropping from dehydration part way through their shifts aren't exactly a high-tech look either!
        A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
        - Dave Barry

Comment

I may have to do that, as sports bottles aren't allowed either. -_-
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

We have a poster in the bakery stating NO WATER and all the bakery employees, including me, have one. And corporate knows it.

We invited corporate to visit our bakery after their charming idea of walling us in.

They let us have the bottles now.
            Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

If they won't let you have sports bottles...

Perhaps you could organize with all the other cashiers to have a day where you all take mini-breaks to hit the water fountain on a very regular basis as an illustration of how stupid it is for management to deny you water at your stations.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

sippy cups?
                GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

I my sippy cups. They have Winnie the Pooh on them.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                  X