This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/popnow.shtml

It is all I have to offer you. Use it well.

Comment

I have't been able to update because, well, there's nothing to report.

The corporate guy doesn't speak with me directly - he speaks with my district manager who THEN speaks with me. We've been so swamped with the Memorial Day sale that goes on through htis week that I have no idea how we're going to handle it.

I spoke with the corporate guy and he realizes that A is a problem even though she means well. She can't do math to save her life and this job just isn't for her. I had no idea that the VP was pissed at me when we had the last meeting until I heard about it through M. I haven't had a chance to talk to M yet, since w're all so busy, but I know that something is coming, wether I bring it up with him or he brings it up with me. More errors were made by A this last week and a few were made by me because I couldn't focus on my own work.

I did talk with my old district manager and he admits as well as I do that there's no money to be made in the showroom I'm working at, and it's frustrating. Last year he wanted me to manage one of his top stores where I could make money but I didn't have the funds or resources to relocate.

I'll post news when I get it but I am actively looking for employment elsewhere, something that ISN'T sales or retail. Maybe data entry, until school starts.
      "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Glad to hear that you're still keeping on.

Good luck with finding a nice data entry job somewhere. That's actually what I started out as.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X