This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ree View Post
    Actually, on the very first item, a lawn mower blade, I sent her to the floor, and she came back with a completely different item that wasn't even priced wrong, but she thought it was.
    She had a ticket for an 18", and she had a 22" blade. She came back with another size and said that the price of it must be wrong because it was cheaper than a smaller blade. Umm...first of all, that wasn't even one of the SKU's in question, and secondly, it scans correctly, and thirdly, it's all about supply and demand. It might be cheaper because it's the more popular and we sell more of them.

I sent her to fix the extension cord error, because I knew she had put the wrong tickets on something, but I ended up having to go and check it myself anyway.
    It really was a lot more trouble for me in the end because I had to hold her hand anyway, or make another trip back to take the wrong items back out to the floor.

She just couldn't seem to get the concept of each item having a unique SKU. or scanning the UPC, so instead of only having one error to fix, there were now two, because she was bringing back the wrong items and switching tickets.
    Oh god. You're a better woman than me, I would have killed her by now and hidden the body, for the sake of future humanity

Comment

I asked yesterday why I wasn't getting any help from the front end.
      Apparently, it was because I didn't ask for help.

Ummm...the 3 foot high mountain of crap that you guys were adding to continually every hour or so and saying, "Oh my god...this is such a mess," wasn't a tipoff that, since I hadn't actually asked for help, maybe you could...I don't know...OFFER to help me.

I was too damned busy, myself, to even think about asking for help. I didn't have time to check and see if they had time to help me, and I wasn't about to ask for help and assume it was being done, only to find out they got too busy and didn't do it.

Besides, as I said, I really shouldn't have needed to ask for their help when I have already complained to management that the process in this store is completely different than was originally planned.

Originally, they were supposed to be handling the online claims and all I had to worry about was the paperwork end of it.

The manager agreed with me, and said that was how it was supposed to be done, so I set all of them up with ID's and explained exactly how to do the claims.

Sadly, the way it has worked out in reality is that I do all of it myself.
      They all assumed they were only supposed to do it when I was on holiday.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
      X