This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun drunks

Actually not being sarcastic. Some might remember my thread from a couple weeks ago about a drunk guy banging around making noise, and how annoying he was and such.

Tonight, I got some more noise complaints, but I couldn't track it down. I decided to just do a floor check. I got to one floor (way away from the complaints), and I heard a bang, and some talking. Some people having a bit of a party. Apart from that one bang, despite the fact they were quite sloshed, were fairly well behaved. Though they did keep trying to get me to join them and have some drinks myself, as apparently I looked like a lot of fun and "had a nice smile."
    I managed to extricate myself without offending them (because the last thing I need is to tick off some drunk guys in front of their girlfriend), and left with much high fiving, and a present: a four pack of Red Bull, which I split with my co-worker.

A few hours later, I saw one of the guys leaving, and got a notice of someone passed out in the hallway. The guy who left came back about the same time. He didn't notice that his friend hadn't followed him down So, with a bit of help, passed out guy turned into stumbling guy and they both left.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147
Working...
X