Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have great genes... and I'm getting a pizza.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have great genes... and I'm getting a pizza.

Since I'm lazy, I'm rolling two seprate stories into one.

Today, I was working... doing my thing and my parents stopped in. Now mind you, my parents are 46 years old. Most of my coworkers are right in about my age. So I go help them (because I'm a good son) and go to have someone ring them out. (Not allowed to ring out family). I go to the central aisle register area and there are about 6 associates in there. (Slow day). I have M, who is one of my friends too, ring out my folks.

After my parents leave, I had 4 of my female coworkers come up to me and talk about how ripped and hot my dad was. Oh! And one of them hopes their husband looks like my dad.

My dad from now on has to wear a sweater when he comes into work.

Second story. A couple of nights ago a customer came in and I spent some time with him. He was so delighted with my service that he said he was bringing me a pizza.

So yesterday he comes in again and goes, "had I known you were working, I would've brought you that pizza!! This Saturday or next, you'll have pizza!!!"

Ahh... well, neither story was really important, but they were fun.
    When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Now that's what I call a customer! Free pizza! Hey, maybe you could pick the pepperonies and the sausages off and give them to me. (since I can only eat meat) I could really use some food comfort right now.
    "But I don't want to be among mad people."
    You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

So you'll have to let us know if Pizzaguy ever delivers
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Will you let us all have a vicarious bite of your pizza? That would rock.

You deserve it!!!!!
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Fashion Lad! View Post
          After my parents leave, I had 4 of my female coworkers come up to me and talk about how ripped and hot my dad was. Oh! And one of them hopes their husband looks like my dad.
          A similar thing once happened to me. When I was 17-ish my Dad gave a talk at my school (he's a sociologist; we used to have guest speakers in to talk about various issues). He flirted shamelessly with all the girls, most of the boys, and the teacher, as is his way, and afterwards a lot of people asked me, "so are your parents still together?" "Is your dad seeing anyone?" (They are still together, FWIW, 25 years and counting...)
          Me non rogo, hic modo laboro.

Comment

Hehe, my dad is 43, and in quite good shape. He's also a musician and he always makes jokes and talks to everyone. He's instantly popular whereever he shows up. It's quite funny, actually.

Now that I think about it, my granddad is the same way. He's only 60, and looks very young. In fact he looks like a copy of my dad, only with a beard and bald. We go out once a year to catch up, and he always gets looks from women.

Comment

I got a $10 gift card for take 'n bake. I'm stoked
              When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

Working...
              X