This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muahahaha....

How do you know you've worked to long at Jack in the Box?

When you've developed a small fear of Jack balls (giggles at a memory)

My new-old manager loves them and puts them on every thing, and most of us who work at night or a long time have had nightmares about them once or five times....
    My favorite co-worker K is like that,
    We have alot of dead periods at night and when we do our secondary dutys we have some time to kill. SO on tuesday we made Jack head puppets.

I remembered them today and made one for a real old jack ball that we stoped getting in januray.

I then stuck it near her face and said in a low creepy voice "Hello K."

I did this all night (we had fun)

At one point i held up and said, "Hello K, You know how i like people K? With tacos.. and a small coke"
    (I wish i said "You know how i like my Customers".... cause it would have been funnier...)

That was fun...

But the best part, you know besides the "You know you love us K." and the "Come join us K, We have cookies", was she we was getting food and talk to me about the creepy thing and i stuck it close to her neck and accidently touched while say "Don't lie you know you love me" int he crepy voice. She jumped and said "Oh my god i just got goosebumps all over my body". I LAUGHED OUT LOUD. but not any laugh and evil laugh. which apparently gave her more goose bumps....

Its sad shes leaving too...
    Last edited by Sliceanddice; 06-17-2007, 07:47 AM.

Before you guys judge our fears tell me these faces arent filled with evil and malace
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sliceanddice; 06-17-2007, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Ah, Hannibal Lectre, how we love thee. Her name wasn't anything approaching Clarice, was it?
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

No actually its Karissa... but its close enough for me!

Comment

I miss all the fun. *pouts*
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

no n becky all you need is to get an antenna ball with a face, and you can join in.

Comment

How about if I just get a smiley instead?

p.s. this is what I would do to a doll that represented customers:

I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Ha, marlovino I love 'em! Jack heads are creepy. I'm glad we don't have Jack in the Box here. Not that we get to escape the commercials
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I have a few Jack balls. Haven't been through in a while, tho, so none of the more recent ones.

I have one of these:

And I had one of these on my car, but it got stolen ('cause I didn't have an antenna, so it was easy to swipe without reaching), but I have another one:

And I have one or two of each of these:
                  &

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                  X