X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn radio-don't encourage them!!!!

gahhh the radio is encouraging EB's

I just heard a commercial saying how "credit card debt is not your fault"-yes, yes it is you bought stuff you couldn't afford and now have to pay for it*

during the 30 second spot for a credit counciling center it repeated that about ten times-I'm also kinda peeved that they only help people with self-caused debt(credit cards)-as I'm over $15,000 in debt due to medical bills from tearing out my PCL without insurance, and a bout of viral Meningitis without insurance-now that's debt that isn't my fault-but no one will help me with it, I'm trying to pay but at $100 a month it's gonna take a while....sigh....

*disclaimer-I know there are people that end up living off cc for whatever reason(lost job,, illness, etc.)-but those people usually don't try to say "it's not my fault-it's the cc company's"

BlaqueKatt-who wishes she could get a cc pay off her medical bills with it/them and then go to the credit councilor.....
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
    now that's debt that isn't my fault-but no one will help me with it, I'm trying to pay but at $100 a month it's gonna take a while....sigh....
    I have a friend who found a credit counsellor (in the States) who would help with medical-caused bills. It's worth keeping trying. Be persistent, keep ringing around the agencies until you find one.

Try the charities, especially the church-sponsored ones.
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

I know how you feel. I an $5000 in debt, because I missed one payment and got a repo. I need help paying it back. And I cannot get a loan, because of it.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
      X