This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Fight.

Tonight, I closed again (which is a rarity).

After the buffeters were gone, the employees are allowed to swarm the leftovers, and the pasta well happened to be very full.

Mon. had just gotten done mopping the middle dining area, when the kids were joking about ruining her freshly cleaned floors. They involved Manager J into it,too, and I offered a dollar to whomever dropped the pasta on her clean floor.

Man. J said something to the effect of,"When we add money in it, I'm all for it." He then grabbed a large chunk of pasta, ran out to that floor, and SPLOSHED it all over the surface.

I had been back in the kitchen and knew nothing after that until Mon. and Man. J ran in the kitchen with choclate on their faces, hair, and clothing. Man. J had gotten a squeeze-bottle full of it, and Mon. had it mushed into her thick hair. After Man. J's first attack, Mon. had taken the chocolate in her hands and smeared it all over Man. J's face and hair.

They looked like they'd just fallen into a sewer.

It ended with them each sticking their head under a sink and I got to clean it off of Mon.'s grateful back.

Much hilarity ensued.

Awwwwwwwwwwww, I HATE missing food fights and whatnot.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
    X