This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I.P. Freleigh's Transfer Tribulations

Today we had a customer come in for a swimming pool we put on hold for her. We didn't have the pool when she came in wanting to buy it, but we found another store nearby had it in stock. One of the managers at the other store used to work at our store and still lives in town, so we called her up and she agreed to bring it to our store with her truck.

Problem was, the pool was nowhere to be found. Normally when we have stuff transferred from other stores, we hold it at the service desk for the customer to pick up. Service desk called the backroom, and we did not have it back there, and it wasn't anyplace else either. The only way this customer was going to get her pool was if I pulled it out of my +5 Rectum of Infinite Holding. In other words, not going to happen.

Service desk called the other store and spoke with the manager from town. She swore up and down she had brought it, left it at the service desk, and told the people there it was for a customer. Yet somehow they ended up returning the thing to stock and sold it to somebody else. Yeah, the customer was not happy.

We do many things well at my store, but communication? Not so much.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Wow. That's sucktitude to a maximum power.

Poor customer.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
    X