This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rastafarian Sauna

I don't know if I just attracted the stoners to the Drive-Thru or what, but at least once a night, right before my break, a car pulls up with a few people stoned out of there mind. And when they opened the window, I was blasted full force with the power of Rastafarians. It was never the same people either, I always got different people. I'm not putting this under sucky because they were always nice (ever meet a bitchy stoner? me neither) and frankly sometimes it made my job a little easier to be second hand stoned for 20 minutes. The only bad part was that my dinner was usually about $10 or so.
    It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
    ~~~H.L. Mencken

IME, stoners are big fans of the drive-thru and delivery food.

Also, I've never met a bitchy stoner myself.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Was is so strong that you felt like you could get second-hand stoned?

Comment

Quoth Aldous View Post
        (ever meet a bitchy stoner? me neither)
        Yup. I knew one guy that instead of getting mellow, he got paranoid.

It's not common, but some people react to weed by getting paranoid, and this guy was one of those.

He had a panic attack and kept thinking he was going to suffocate. Yeah, that was a ton of fun.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          Yup. I knew one guy that instead of getting mellow, he got paranoid.

It's not common, but some people react to weed by getting paranoid, and this guy was one of those.
          I know one too. The Guest That Will Not Leave, also known as the Ungrateful Hippie-Wannabe, or the Backstabbing Punk-Ass Bitch. Anyway, yeah, long story there, but I think the names have gotten the basics down.
          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth Aldous View Post
            (ever meet a bitchy stoner? me neither)
            Actually yeah, we had this kid try to order from our drive-thru sans car after the lobby had closed. Angry that he didn't get served he returned in a car with a group of friends that reeked of pot. As punishment they complained about everything, changed their orders, added stuff to their orders, and asked for extra this n that. They joked that they were gonna f**k up my drive thru time and get me fired. The kid just sat there grinning.

And earlier that evening I had refused to serve him at drive-thru so he wouldn't
            get hit by a car.
            My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

I used to live next door to weekend pot smokers in my college dorm. They were bitchy. Well, they were just bitches, and the pot didn't change their basic personality.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth myswtghst View Post
                IME, stoners are big fans of the drive-thru and delivery food.

Also, I've never met a bitchy stoner myself.
                As a friend of mine said, "If you see two people fighting, are they drunk or stoned?"

Of course then I said, "Are they fighting over a bag of chips?"

Comment

Working...
                X