This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an admirer

(not sure if this is the riht place, but move it if it's not, thanks)

This is a pong-running one. Few months back I had a man come in and want to have a talk to me about some products. He seemed to take a little bit of a shine to me, and kept me talking for forty minutes, past my shift. He came in a few more times and gave me his email, and I have always been careful enough to mention my boy around him.

He came in today. Kept me talking for half an hour, made comments about my hair (again)- but he's not creepy (not like A's admirer) just a bit puppyish and sweet. There has been no gift-gving as yet, I think that's when it'll cross the line from ordinary-talking-to-girl-you-have-crush-on into creepy-stalker-guy.

Anyway, the entertaining thing about my admirere? He's one of the higher-ups in one of the main controlling political parties in our town- in fact, the controlling party for our ward (not sure how US town and citiy politics work but here it works that there are seperate wards, which are elected in local elections, and the winners get to sit in a city council) so if I wanted to I could potentially cause a minor political sex scandal, what with the artists and fetish modelling I've done, and him having to look whiter than white. He is currently in charge of the 'marketing' section of the party. In fact, when he was councillor two years back I voted for him...
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
    I could potentially cause a minor political sex scandal, what with the artists and fetish modeling I've done, and him having to look whiter than white.
    I'm... conflicted... here. Same advice but way different motivations:

sez: Go for it! Chaos and scandal are always interesting. Besides, two words: Sugar Daddy.

sez: If you like him enough to go out with him, do it. Just make sure he knows you might cause him a few waves.
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

[QUOTE=GingerBiscuit;163527]what with the artists and fetish modelling I've done,QUOTE]

HMM! I'm curious as to which kinds XP

Comment

[QUOTE=unholypet;163662]
        what with the artists and fetish modelling I've done,QUOTE]

HMM! I'm curious as to which kinds XP
        Don't mean to hijack the thread but I just looked at some of your artwork. Very talented.

Comment

Anyway, the entertaining thing about my admirere? He's one of the higher-ups in one of the main controlling political parties in our town- in fact, the controlling party for our ward (not sure how US town and citiy politics work but here it works that there are seperate wards, which are elected in local elections, and the winners get to sit in a city council)
          We have districts, or wards, or sections, or whatever the local founding fathers wanted to call them. It's a real mishmash, honestly. Some areas have mayors with a lot of power, some have figureheads who run the council, some skipped the entire idea for something else... again, whatever the locals who started it all wanted.

Comment

He's sweet, but I've already found the love of my life, so there would be nothing happening, even if he wasn't slightly TOO sweet for me.
            I don't lead him on- I'm polite and nice, and he's the sort of guy I'd like as a friend.

As for the modelling- I've done some work for an artist called Hugo Grenville, and some for a website called Limited Audience. I think it would be more the fetish modelling that did it. The fetish stuff is mostly clothed bondage.
            After the first lot of it I did, I came home and said to my parents (who I lived with at the time) 'Right, I can never run for political office now!'
            Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Then say that last line - I have found the love of my life, I am flattered by your attention, but I think we'd be better as friends.

Men want it straight and honest, no dillydallying around. Remember convos about why guys can never guess/figure out what you want for a gift? It's usually - I want X or Y, NOT Z. And then he's happy.

Same here.
              I like you, but am not interested in anything past a friendship. I have already met my love, I think you'd like him as a friend...(thats optional)....

Simple, short, sweet, and polite.
              If he shows up again, treat him as a G rated friend. No PG or PG 17.

Cutenoob
              In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
              She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

That's what I have been doing. I have never been flirty, never been sexy, nothing like that, and mention my boy a great deal. I believe I have used the 'You seem like you could be a great fruiend of mine' line as well/
                I think he just wants to see me now and again, and talk to me, in the way you do when you have a crush. It's sweet.

Comment

This is a pong-running one.
                  Atari 2600?
                  I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Working...
                  X