Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every 1 in 100 calls will be funny, garunteed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every 1 in 100 calls will be funny, garunteed!

There’s a somewhat large Asian population in town here, due to the close proximity of the University. Well, not large in that there’s a Chinatown or anything like that, but, enough that a specialty Asian-grocery can do enough business here to stay alive. Well, one of the students on campus decided to park their SUV there at the Asian store today while in class, either not seeing the sign that said “customer parking only, we will tow” or thinking they wouldn’t get the hook…. Well, they got the hook, courtesy of me. As I was hooking up to the car, an oriental man came out of the store with his hands full of groceries, looked at me, looked at what I was doing and said….

“Oh, he no escape!”

Please, can anyone translate "Don’t make me laugh when I’m carrying a 45lb tow axle, if I drop it on my foot, it’s gonna really hurt" into Chinese for me? …. in case I see him again?

Oh, and the car getting towed? A Ford Escape……

I don't know if it's just the accent or the translation styles, or both, that make some of the things that Asians say sound so funny.

Nothing against them, but you sometimes can't resist laughing.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
    X