This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl shows nip slip in front of me

Heh I finally got a good story for you guysI was very hot where I work and some woman are wearing slightly skimpy outfits. A few girls came to my till buying sandals and that. One didn't have a UPC so I called a shoes associate for a UPC. All a while an old kickass co-worker I used to have slaps me on the back as she was walking by lol! All of a sudden the girl didn't want the sandals and at the same time that whe was talking her areola became very exposed and her nipple started to pop out of her out so thats some pretty shocking sh!t right there!
    Last edited by Spiffy McMoron; 07-29-2007, 04:20 AM.
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

(*MOD EDIT - Removing unnecessarily harsh comment)

nudity happens.

Come to a gaming con, you'll see all SORTS of people get undressed!! (once in a while it'll be someone who you'd WANT to see undressed!)
    Last edited by Ree; 07-29-2007, 04:38 PM. Reason: Removing harsh comment

Comment

Lol, but in retail it's a very roflcopter situation. BOOBIES AND FIREDOGS DONT MIX UNLESS THERES ALCOHOL INVOVLED (that's rule 456)

Comment

Situations like that are always entertaining.

Just not that shocking to me, I guess.

Then again, I live in a town that has clothing optional bars. You do the math.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          Then again, I live in a town that has clothing optional bars. You do the math.

I live an 8 dollar train ride away from greenwich village NYC, so yeah I kind of know exactly what you're saying. Actually, I know all too well considering the mayhem I've caused and continue to cause :P

Comment

/dirty horndog mode ON:

Why was this posted under "sucky customers"?

/dirty horndog mode OFF
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Wishful thinking?

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                /dirty horndog mode ON:

/dirty horndog mode OFF

Not my type so that makes it sucky
                Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Perhaps sucky as in "five dolla, sucky sucky?"

Okay, no more FMJ references.
                  O God, thy sky is so vast and my plane is so small.

Comment

Come on, if it had been a 70 year old, you'd all be more understanding. XD
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

I did that to my posty once, by accident. It was a day off, when I tend to sleep in. Anyway the postie woke me up for a signed package. I did just about manage to put my dressing gown on in my just-woken-up haze, but I urrrmmm... didn't do it up properly. And as it was hot and summer I'd struggled out of my pyjama top in the evening. SO urrmmm. postie got to see a little more than either of us bargained for.

I think he told his colleagues too, ad for about a month our posties always came REALLY early in the morning...
                      Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                        You guys!!!
                        Moved to "General work".

The customer wasn't exactly sucky and the mental imagery is just too much .
                        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Ooopsies!

Come on guys, I'm sure the girl was quite embarrassed and it will be quite a while before she comes in again.

I didn't completely shut the door at the tanning salon one day, and when the bed shut off and I opened it up, I saw the doo to the room WIDE OPEN! So anyone walking past that room saw my whole naked body (or whatever the bed didn't cover, they don't close all the way on either side)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, !!!!!!!!!
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Heh, this reminds me of a co-worker who had one of those shirts that sort of cross over in the front, and tie on the sides, or something like that, and the shirt slipped a bit while she was collecting deposits from the box office staff, on a busy Saturday night. She flashed her bra at a couple hundred people. She was soooo embaressed!
                            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Okay, I have one for you. The convenience store I worked at when I lived in North Dakota had a group home for mentally ill adults across the street. Most of them were good people. Occasionally irritating, but good.

One of them was a rather large woman in her fifties that apparently never wore a bra. She came in a few times wearing a very coarse-knit sweater under her jacket. It was around -10°F outside.

You do the math.
                              "They say that ignorance is bliss. But making fun of ignorant people is also pretty blissful." --Steve of collegehumor.com

Comment

Working...
                              X