Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend of mine who works in the pet department was helping a male customer when an apparantly attractive young lady walked by with her areola showing. She said that the customer just stopped in the the middle of a sentence and stared, making her wonder what he was staring at, so she saw it too. The male pets associate missed it by a few minutes and was pissed. I myself have never been lucky enough for that, but there was the, ahem, well endowed woman in a tank top who insisted on leaning on the counter while talking to me.

Comment

I've never accidentally flashed anyone.

... not saying if have purposefully or not.

But I do have one bra that I can't lean forward in unless I want to "repackage" myself afterward.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Hey, if I'd shown my nipple accidentally in the store, would I appear on here?

Rapscallion, curious

Comment

I re-read the OP four or five times, and I still don't get it...
          GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

A girl's nipple slipped out of her top and she accidentally flashed the original poster.

That's about the whole of it.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              A girl's nipple slipped out of her top and she accidentally flashed the original poster.

That's about the whole of it.
              ah... thank you I sometimes have difficulty understanding some posts (add to that the fact that English isn't my first language, and we're off and flying).
              GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

It's ok, tollbaby.....

It took me a while to understand what trollies, snoggling, and lorries were....so many different slang words around here!

Raps, I've told you this before, if your nipple popped out, it would be the same effect as an F5 tornado......

Everyone running in fear going "MY EYES!"

Just kidding, dear!
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                  Hey, if I'd shown my nipple accidentally in the store, would I appear on here?

Rapscallion, curious
                  Hahaha I definately think so lol!
                  Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Working...
                  X