• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how do you PLAY beer Pong?
    Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_pong

Edit: There's a World Series of beer pong?!
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        It doesn't. I used some creative license. But wouldn't it be awesome if it did?
        I'm sure that'll be a big hit at the office Christmas party.

Might even take the place walking around with a lampshade on one's head or Xeroxing the secretary's behind.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Sir Spaniard the 12th View Post
          What about that 'Electric Skipping Rope' for people who are too un-coordinated to skip with a jumprope/piece of long whatever? (Though that may have been mentioned in chat, and not on the forum actual...)
          Wanna try this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI_IQ54e5pA

Comment

I love how the supermarket I work at has a rack of ping-pong balls right near the beer.

Comment

That has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. Seriously,
              Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
              Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
              The Office

Comment

Is it illegal to let minors buy cups when they ask you, "Where are the Beer Pong Cups"?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                  Now you've angered the gods, they'll send down a muse to inspire an even stupider product.
                  NOthing to do with drinking, but how about those stainless steel "rocks" used to rid your hands of onion, garlic, and any other offensive odors? just hold it while running your hands under cold water. I've got news for you, a spoon, or any other object you might have does the SAME thing.

There are tons of cooking gadgets that are only used for one thing, and something else could be used instead. cracks me up (Can you tell I love to cook?)

Comment

Quoth Catwoman2965 View Post
                    NOthing to do with drinking, but how about those stainless steel "rocks" used to rid your hands of onion, garlic, and any other offensive odors? just hold it while running your hands under cold water. I've got news for you, a spoon, or any other object you might have does the SAME thing.

There are tons of cooking gadgets that are only used for one thing, and something else could be used instead. cracks me up (Can you tell I love to cook?)
                    And I guess you're a fan of the show Good Eats as well? I ask because you just pretty much quoted Alton Brown's advice in his show on how to use garlic, as well as his general philosophy on kitchen tools.
                    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
                    X