This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's scarred. (Gross!)

I dunno if this is supposed to go elsewhere, but it happened at work....

So as i'm in the back trying to assemble a few things, one of my male co-workers passes me by, and enters the bathroom.

A minute later, he comes out, with a scared look on his face. "Theirs runny blood on the toilet seat." he says in a calm, reserved voice, pointing to the door.

So I look in, and sure enough, he had raised the seat to pee, and the entire bottom of the seat is a menstruation battlefield. Whoever used it last had one serious blow.

"Can...can I pee now?" he asks from outside. "Did....you clean it up?"

I rather not explain what happened next. But he's scarred for life now.

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
    If it involves you showing him anything remotely resembling a bloody tampon, or bloody wad of towels, you are an evil, evil person, Hon'ya-chan, and for the first time I don't mean that in a completely good way.

That's just.... urg... yuck. I wouldn't be scarred, but I'd be less grossed out by a Bio-fudge Bomb all over the toilet than having menses all over it.
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
      1. We'd rather you did. Could be amusing.

2. Some guys are like that. Show them the worst blood and gore from a car wreck and they laugh with their friends.... Moon Flow's another matter entirely.

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
        I'd be less grossed out by a Bio-fudge Bomb all over the toilet than having menses all over it.
        You're such a guy.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I knew there were teeth in there, but blood!?
          You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

If it involves you showing him anything remotely resembling a bloody tampon, or bloody wad of towels, you are an evil, evil person, Hon'ya-chan, and for the first time I don't mean that in a completely good way.

That's just.... urg... yuck. I wouldn't be scarred, but I'd be less grossed out by a Bio-fudge Bomb all over the toilet than having menses all over it.
            I didn't do such a thing!! For the sake of the guys dignity, i'm not gonna mention it.

Comment

There is another option as to what happened. . . .and well it could have been by either gender . . . .
              You know the situation that calls for preperation H to prevent . . . one of those little buggers bust and it is like a cut on your head.
              I will just leave it at that . . . .

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                You're such a guy.
                Damn Skippy! And I'm not afraid to admit it, either.
                And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Damn Skippy!
                  Why does every want to damn Skippy? What did Skippy ever do?

And I'm not afraid to admit it, either.

Glad to hear.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Why does every want to damn Skippy? What did Skippy ever do?
                    At least 213 things he's no longer allowed to do, according the US Army.

Comment

At least 213 things he's no longer allowed to do, according the US Army.
                      Oooooh, good one!!!!!!!! You're so witty and clever. I HAVE to steal you and keep you.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Just a note that, if you're going to make a post like this, please put a warning in the title that the subject is gross.

Not everyone can handle topics such as this, so having a warning gives them a chance to avoid it.
                        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Oooooh, good one!!!!!!!! You're so witty and clever. I HAVE to steal you and keep you.
                          What, giving up in Gravekeeper? I don't know if he'll be disappointed or thrilled.

Comment

What, giving up in Gravekeeper? I don't know if he'll be disappointed or thrilled.
                            Nah, she's atarting a "Guys of CS' collection. We need bobbleheads, or something
                            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

At first he'll be thrilled. And then he'll miss me.

All I have to say is--male harem.

Quoth Geek King View Post
                              Nah, she's atarting a "Guys of CS' collection. We need bobbleheads, or something

That's a good idea.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                              X